Thursday, March 10, 2005

Monkey wants a MINI

Sometimes I think I made a mistake by starting this blog. It was a way for me to vent, to fume, to blow off steam, and other heat-related metaphorical nonsense. In order for me to do that, I had to be- and have to remain- anonymous. It makes me feel like a liar sometimes, even though what I write is true.

Today, however, the reason why I am bothered by the need for anonymity is a completely shallow one. I want a MINI. I have wanted one for over a year now. I am trying to scrounge up the cash for the down payment, and I thought, for a moment, that now would be the time to resort to begging, and put a PayPal donation button on the site...but...

I can't. Because then the world would know my name. And that would be bad.

Stupid professional integrity.

No comments: