Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Monkey Has Left the Building.

I'm done, guys.

There's nothing left to do but complain, therefore, this blog has nowhere to go but down.
I need something positive in my life, and this ain't it.

I've had The Scarlett O'Hara Moment- As Jeebus is my witness, I will leave this profession! It won't happen today, or even in the next several years, but I will leave. I just need to set up a safety net first- and that takes time.

Anonymity has been...interesting, but I'm getting a clean start at TypePad- real name, real locale, real me. If I'm going to market myself (and beg for donations, heh) I have to learn to take direct hits to my ego; and have people know who I am.

If you want to follow, e-mail me.
If I know you in real life, I'll be updating you shortly- as soon as there's something to see.

Thanks to everybody for your comments and support over the last few years.

CAD Monkey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me, me! I want to follow.

Time Traveller said...

hey can you tell me where you're new blog is?

AnonymousCog said...

Hi CAD Monkey,

Just dropping by to wish you a Merry Christmas.

AC