Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Monkey Has Left the Building.

I'm done, guys.

There's nothing left to do but complain, therefore, this blog has nowhere to go but down.
I need something positive in my life, and this ain't it.

I've had The Scarlett O'Hara Moment- As Jeebus is my witness, I will leave this profession! It won't happen today, or even in the next several years, but I will leave. I just need to set up a safety net first- and that takes time.

Anonymity has been...interesting, but I'm getting a clean start at TypePad- real name, real locale, real me. If I'm going to market myself (and beg for donations, heh) I have to learn to take direct hits to my ego; and have people know who I am.

If you want to follow, e-mail me.
If I know you in real life, I'll be updating you shortly- as soon as there's something to see.

Thanks to everybody for your comments and support over the last few years.

CAD Monkey

5 comments:

Alex said...

Me, me! I want to follow.

Buildit said...

that's funny- I'm out of a job as of the 31st- you probably read how fucked up that was.
Some advice from Ryan, who quit drugs, architecture and his girlfriend all at around the same time- Go for the money.

Philip said...

I'll follow you, of course.

20 something said...

hey can you tell me where you're new blog is?

AnonymousCog said...

Hi CAD Monkey,

Just dropping by to wish you a Merry Christmas.

AC